Combedale Road, London
- Freehold property based in Greenwich
- 13% Discount in central London!
- Property is currently tenanted (not as a HMO) achieving a 4% yield
- The Landlord does have a HMO license for this property. Though you don't transfer this over on purchase it does make the process easier in making the property a HMO.
- Good for buy to hold or Flip!
- RICS valuation on this at £730,000.
The property consists of – Two Living Rooms, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room, Cellar and Garden.
This character property offers flexible accommodation set over three floors, has traditional wrought iron fireplaces throughout and a cellar. All the rooms are well-proportioned with high ceilings and plenty of light.
There are a range of amenities in proximity including shops, a primary school, restaurants, a park and Westcombe Park train station. Greenwich is less than a mile away where you will find eateries, schools, a library, a cinema,
Greenwich Park and the National Maritime Museum. There are local bus networks, and the Blackwall Tunnel Southern Approach is nearby.
Viewings via the Property Selling Company.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: TPSC has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: TPSC has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.